You will need:
- 4 cups pasta
- 6 rashers bacon
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ tbsp dried italian herbs
- 300ml double cream
- 1 egg
- Boil a pan of water and cook your pasta.
- Grill the bacon until it is crispy on both sides.
- Chop up your onion and garlic, fry until the union is soft. Add the bacon and cream and heat through, don't boil the cream.
- Take your sauce off the heat and whisk in an egg. The egg will cook in the residual heat and thicken the sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the pasta. Serve with a green salad and some garlic bread.
Recommended Further Reading