woulfe bottlemedical dictionary

<chemistry> A kind of wash bottle with two or three necks; so called after the inventor, Peter Woulfe, an English chemist.

(01 Mar 1998)

Worth's amblyoscope, worthy, WOSA, W. Osler Abbott < Prev | Next > Woulfe, Peter, Woulfe's bottle, wound

Bookmark with: icon icon icon icon iconword visualiser Go and visit our forums Community Forums