typist's crampmedical dictionary

A dystonia that affects the muscles of the hand and sometimes the forearm and only occurs during handwriting. Similar focal dystonias have also been called writer's cramp, pianist's cramp, musician's cramp, and golfer's cramp.

(12 Dec 1998)

typical achromatopsia, typical pseudocholinesterase, typing < Prev | Next > typo, typo, typodont

Bookmark with: icon icon icon icon iconword visualiser Go and visit our forums Community Forums