<computer hardware> The area of a video display that is covered by sweeping the electron beam of the display in a series of horizontal lines from top to bottom. The beam then returns to the top during the vertical flyback interval.

See also: CRT, frame buffer.

(01 Mar 1995)

rasse, RAST, Rastelli, Gian, Rastelli's operation < Prev | Next > raster blaster, raster burn, raster font

Bookmark with: icon icon icon icon iconword visualiser Go and visit our forums Community Forums