racemose glandmedical dictionary

A gland that has the appearance of a bunch of grapes if viewed as a three-dimensional reconstruction; e.g., a compound acinous or alveolar gland.

(05 Mar 2000)

racemiferous, racemization, racemose, racemose aneurysm < Prev | Next > racemose haemangioma, racemule, racemulose

Bookmark with: icon icon icon icon iconword visualiser Go and visit our forums Community Forums