Overgrown with, or containing, mold; as, moldy cheese or bread.

Origin: Moldier or Mouldier; Moldiest or Mouldiest] [From Mold the growth of fungi.

American spelling: moldy

(01 Mar 1998)

mould, mouldboard, moulding, mouldwarp < Prev | Next > moult, mound, mounding

Bookmark with: icon icon icon icon iconword visualiser Go and visit our forums Community Forums