goniometer ocularmedical dictionary

<microscopy> A special type of ocular fitted with crosslines and a graduated head which rotates the crosslines to facilitate the measuring of angles, as in crystallography.

(05 Aug 1998)

gonio-, goniocraniometry, goniodysgenesis, goniometer < Prev | Next > goniometry, gonion, goniophotometer

Bookmark with: icon icon icon icon iconword visualiser Go and visit our forums Community Forums