flute instabilitymedical dictionary

<radiobiology> Term used to describe an interchange instability in which the perturbation is uniform parallel to the magnetic field. In cylindrical geometry, the structure resembles a fluted column (as in classical architecture). Occurs in some mirror machines.

(09 Oct 1997)

fluspirilene, flu, stomach, flutamide, flutamide miki wu < Prev | Next > flutemouth, flutter, flutter-fibrillation

Bookmark with: icon icon icon icon iconword visualiser Go and visit our forums Community Forums