fallen archesmedical dictionary

A breaking down of the arch's of the foot, either longitudinal, transverse, or both; the resulting deformity is flat or splay foot, or both.

(05 Mar 2000)

falk, falkland islands, fall, fall back < Prev | Next > fallfish, fall forward, falling

Bookmark with: icon icon icon icon iconword visualiser Go and visit our forums Community Forums