<jargon> (Cambridge) Someone who wastes computer time on number crunching when you'd far rather the computer were working out anagrams of your name or printing Snoopy calendars or running life patterns. May or may not refer to someone who actually studies chemistry.

(01 Feb 1995)


1. A specialist or expert in chemistry.

2. Pharmacist (British).

(05 Mar 2000)

chemiosmotic theory, chemiotaxis, chemise, chemist < Prev | Next > chemistry, chemistry, analytical

Bookmark with: icon icon icon icon iconword visualiser Go and visit our forums Community Forums