<dentistry> A small metal part that is welded on the outside of a molar bank. The buccal tube contains a slots to hold archwires, lip bumpers, face-bows and other things your orthodontist uses to move your teeth.

(08 Jan 1998)

buccal region, buccal smear, buccal surface, buccal tablet < Prev | Next > buccal vestibule, buccaneer, buccinator

Bookmark with: icon icon icon icon iconword visualiser Go and visit our forums Community Forums